Monday, February 7, 2011

The Brink of Light and Ayahuasca










You end up at the brink of light to escalate the remainder of the climb
The ascension from loss, trauma or extreme strife has an outstanding climb to neutral. You’ve trudged and now you have at your feet the brink of light, joy, peace and outstanding beauty. The epiphany is that you, amongst nature, are simply being. You exist, and all else is transformed through the wisdom of the alchemical heart



A survivor



I pray to Sun Dance it. Lakota blooded, somewhat equivalent to the amount of ayahuasca in my veins. Pure alchemical ♥. I am a survivor with wings of a butterfly and those of an eagle and the primordial cures are what I flock to. Spinal cord injury via spiritual crisis... an outstanding idea. Rise and embrace the songs of day with pranayama, clean water, treatment, good reads and a rendezvous, por favor.











The Divine Spine
Megan and I are on our way to Dillon Falls here in Central Oregon. We feel like ducking out of town to do my daily pranayama practice in the sun. As we drive through a local national forest, I catch a glimpse at what looks like a stack of bones.Megan, do you see that? Are those ribs back there?She pulls the car in reverse.Megan eyeballs this find, concurs and gets out. She walks about 40 feet off the gravel road we’re parked on and to the bone formation. She holds them up, the brave lady that she is, and brings them back to the car.I just about lost my cool. It is an entire spine and rib cage to what I am guessing was a deer!Megan thought I was crying, but I was shrieking in delight. I could barely deal with the symbology in scoring this find. Not to mention how epic is the experience to see such raw nature.A full-on divine spine of an animal --- no sign of a skull or any limb bones... simply a spine hanging out by a tree in the wilderness. Badass.What amazing medicine. Crossing the path of such a piece while on the way to a therapy session.In a pranayama practice one uses the breath and intention to retain prana, or life force. Personally, in practice, I work to expand my lungs and widen the rib cage which contracted over time due to insufficient breathing and extensive sitting, all while strengthening the muscles along the spinal column. Kundalini, the yogic term for life force ascending the spine, is cultivated and then spread throughout the entire body via the neural network.I’m soaking up this experience, animal’s medicine and unique communication in nature with gratitude.
What was I to do with this piece?I guess I could have left it there. Meh. Way too rare of a gem. Some part of this discovery called to me.Hang it outside my bedroom window? That could attract dogs.Suspend it from my skylight and bite the style of the whale hanging in the Museum of Natural History? I could.But I won’t. I’m going to go see it out to sacred land and a ceremony house I know of outside of Bend, where it will be observed in a native way.Aho.
Posted by Teresita at 4:52 PM


2 comments:

Christina said...
Beautiful! Always nice to read your words:)
February 6, 2011 9:12 PM

Alexandra said...
AAAAAHHHHHHHH. I love your life.
February 6, 2011 11:25 PM
Post a Comment
if (window['tickAboveFold']) {window['tickAboveFold'](document.getElementById("latency-9218153205883984604")); }
Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)


The ascension from loss, trauma or extreme strife has an outstanding climb to neutral. You’ve trudged and now you have at your feet the brink of light, joy, peace and outstanding beauty. The epiphany is that you, amongst nature, are simply being. You exist, and all else is transformed through the wisdom of the alchemical heart.


Teresita
A veganette with cravings of root consumption to get these stems back on the dirt. Think nothing if I am eyeballing the tree in your front yard, I pray to Sun Dance it. Lakota blooded, somewhat equivalent to the amount of ayahuasca in my veins. Pure alchemical ♥. I am a survivor with wings of a butterfly and those of an eagle and the primordial cures are what I flock to. Spinal cord injury via spiritual crisis... an outstanding idea. Rise and embrace the songs of day with pranayama, clean water, treatment, good reads and a rendezvous, por favor. View my complete profile

http://www.peruvianproject.org/
http://www.teresitastudios.com/
http://www.QuantumLifeBodyworks.com/
http://www.heartwisdom.com/

Donate Now
Spinal cord injuries are one of the most costly injuries to sustain. My treatments, therapies, medical accessories and care assistance are not entirely covered by my insurance. Therefore, I am asking for financial help. Thank you in advance for your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment