- the chakras relate to the physical as well as to the finer etheric bodies-
- these bodies have intrinsic qualities
- they prepare man to return to his Father in Heaven
- the chakra centers are a great relating system
- these centers govern the endocrine system which controls the 7 main areas of the physical body and are responsible fore the correct functioning of the organism
- our ganglionic system is a replica in miniature of the septenary constitution of the universe-
- the ganglionic system is the medium of expression and instrument of contact for the 7 ray force and the 7 ray force and these interact and influence man's evolution.
- the higher man ascends the ladder of evolution the more these centers expand. The reverse means the centers remain dormant.
- the endocrine system are tangible and exoteric and express the etheric vital body. and its seven centers
- what then are the chakras we read of when Jesus cleanses those of Mary Magdalen (the casting out of the 7 devils?)
- not in the physical body- close to the 7 major glands-each force center provides power to the corresponding gland
- indigenous healing we have read about re calibrates and cleanses these areas of dark energies where the centers are dormant
- these are spiritual correspondences to those glands which are the externalizations of those correspondences
- the centers are described as wheels- to the spiritually evolved man, they are vortex whirlpools
- they denote action and turn at a dizzy speed with the brilliancy of the Sun.
- their size is considerable and they clear positive and constructive colors, the colors of the 7 rays
- they were meant to be convex radiating foci of the qualities of the 7 rays
- they have reversed themselves due to human degradation and have become concave declivities in the etheric body and destructive human vibrations of evil and discord.
- The "Chakras" and the glands which correspond to their force are as follows: CHAKRAS. . . GLANDS Head Centre. . . Pineal GlandCentre between eyebrows. . . Pituitary BodyThroat Centre. . . Thyroid GlandHeart Centre. . . Thymus GlandSolar Plexus Centre. . . PancreasSacral Centre. . . The GonadsCentre at the base of the spine. . . Adrenal Glands QUOTE
- they rotate clockwise-the greater their rapidity the more impervious to discord.
- They were intended and should be magnetic centres for the drawing, into the world of the individual, the radiations of the perfections of the qualities which they represent from the Elohim, the Archangels and the Chohans of the Seven Rays. QUOTE
THE ENDOCTRINE SYSTEM
"The Bodies of Man," through their
intrinsic qualities make the human soul capable of expressing itself in the
world of form, and prepare man to eventually return to his Father from where he
will have no need "to come out again."
Closely related to the physical as
well as to the etheric bodies--the finer bodies--are the Centres, which
constitute a great relating system and bring all parts of the physical vehicle
into relation with each other. These centres govern the endocrine system which,
in turn, controls the seven major areas of the physical body and is responsible
for the correct functioning of the entire organism, producing both physiological
and psychological effects. In this gaglionic system we have a replica, in
miniature, of the septenary constitution of the Universe and the medium of
expression as well as the instrument of contact for the seven Ray force which
influence the evolutionary life of man. The higher a man ascends in the ladder
of evolution, the more these centres expand, and when the reverse occurs, they
In the endoctrine system we have the tangible and exoteric
expression of the activity of the etheric "vital Body" and its seven centres.
These "seven centres" are not to be found "in" the physical body, but they are
close to the same region where the seven major glands are located, and each
centre of force provides the power and the life of the corresponding gland which
is, in fact, its externalization. They are what one could call the glands'
"Spiritual Correspondences," and which the Wise Men of the East named "Chakras."
These Chakras, primarily, are seven in number, though from them emanate
twenty-one minor ones, as well as forty still smaller, making a total of
seventy-seven, leaving out the still smaller ones.
Thus we can see that from
the "Chakras" important and vital force emanates and is distributed into the
physical body through the endoctrine system which conditions, controls, and
determines, to a large extent, the life expression of the incarnated individual.
They are the conveyors of the forces of personality--mental and emotional--and
register them in the glands, thus galvanizing the physical man into action, be
it good, bad, or indifferent.
The "Chakras" and the glands which correspond
to their force are as follows:
CHAKRAS. . . GLANDS
Head Centre. . .
Pineal GlandCentre between eyebrows. . . Pituitary BodyThroat Centre. . .
Thyroid GlandHeart Centre. . . Thymus GlandSolar Plexus Centre. . .
PancreasSacral Centre. . . The GonadsCentre at the base of the spine. . .
The centres are usually described as "wheels" and do denote
action--a turning around. To the spiritually evolved man, they are more than
that; they are vortex, whirlpools, turning around in a dizzy speed, and with the
light and brilliancy of the Sun. Furthermore, their size is considerable. In
this condition, they carry the positive, clear, constructive colors,
representing the colors of the Seven Rays. Originally the centres were meant to
be convex in shape and radiating foci of the qualities of the Seven Rays. Due to
human degradation they have reversed themselves and have become
concave--veritable declivities in the etheric body filled with the destructive
humanly qualified vibrations that have become the roots of all evil and discord.
The centres, or "Chakras," on their movement follow a clockwise rotation and the greater their rapidity, the more non-recordant they are to discord. They were intended and should be magnetic centres for the drawing, into the world of the individual, the radiations of the perfections of the qualities which they represent from the Elohim, the Archangels and the Chohans of the Seven Rays.