- he laid the empirical foundation for the Age of Enlightenment as the all pervasive mind
- He attached and embodied Roger Bacon and inspired devotees of the sacred science.
- he was called the Wonderman of Europe and "outpictured the quintessence of the alchemists' dream
- the highest alchemy ,he teaches, is the transformation of human consciousness to a higher level.This is tantamount to pushing back limitations in the physical and spiritual sciences.
- the divinity of the Higher self-this is Gnosticism reborn as it always has been in successive ages when the world is prepared for its advent.
- He mentions he would release the technology of the Aquarian Age upon nations putting aside the destructive uses of science and religion.
- Note his etheric retreats and what he wrote in cipher.He is talking of America and its spiritual promise and enfired the Masonic order in this regard- Many of the signers of the Declaration of Independence were Free Masons.He devoted himself to the raising of the consciousness of the Americans and went before the Lords of Karma to plead the cause of freedom in this 20th century for and on behalf of the original 576.
- He has expanded the circle of the Lightbearers of all centuries-the original keepers of the flame who came with Sanat Kumara
- Revelation-the Dark cycle has also entered into our evolving.
- We have not evolved as we should and the "I AM" Race has not hearkened to the Lord.
- Some must become direct initiates of Sanat Kumara. Always the requirement of the ransom
Two of his well-known embodiments were Christopher Columbus and Merlin the
magician, a spiritual adept who has unfortunately been mythologized. In a series
of recent embodiments from the prophet Samuel to Francis Bacon, Saint Germain
was the all-pervasive mind, laying the empirical foundation for an age of
enlightenment, pushing back the barriers of limitation in the physical and
spiritual sciences. As Roger Bacon he directed and inspired devotees of the
sacred science, then in his embodiment as Saint Germain, the Wonderman of
Europe, he outpictured the quintessence of the alchemists’ dream for all to see.
The Ascended Master Saint Germain teaches that the highest alchemy is the
transformation of one’s human consciousness into the divinity of the Higher
Self. He stands ready to assist all souls in this endeavor. He has also said he
would release the technology of the Aquarian age when the nations shall have put
behind them the destructive uses of science and religion to accept the challenge
which lies at the heart of both, which is for man to enter his heart and the
nucleus of the atom and to harness from both the unlimited spiritual and
physical resources to establish the golden age.
His etheric retreats are
located over Transylvania in Romania and Table Mountain in Wyoming.
in cipher, "I trusteth all to the future and a land that is very far towards the
sunset gate....I keep the future ever in my plan, looking for my reward, not to
my times and countrymen, but to a people very far off, and an age not like our
own, but a second golden age of learning." Having discovered the continent and
encouraged its colonization, he must also insure a proper foundation for the new
nation. Saint Germain stood by George Washington throughout the Revolution and
during the winter at Valley Forge. His past efforts in initiating the society of
Freemasons had enfired many of the key figures of the Revolution. General
Washington, Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, John Hancock, Benjamin Franklin
and as many as fifty-three out of the fifty-six signers of the Declaration of
Independence were all members of the Masonic order, whose principles had guided
them in founding the new nation. Further, Saint Germain called for the signing
of the Declaration of Independence, directed the writing of the Constitution and
anointed Washington first President of the United States. America was secured as
the land of opportunity and Saint Germain devoted himself to the raising of the
consciousness of her people. In the twentieth century, the Master went before
the Lords of Karma to plead the cause of freedom for and on behalf of the
original 576 he has sponsored, expanding that circle to include the Lightbearers
of all centuries--the original Keepers of the Flame who came with Sanat Kumara
as well as the children of God who had been evolving unto the spiritual gifts
and graces through earth's numerous ages. However, as the decades have passed,
the rate of increase in the return of mankind's karma has precipitated what is
known as the Dark Cycle--the era of Chaos and old Night whose signs are foretold
in Revelation, even as the hoof beats of the Four Horsemen can be heard
throughout the land. Let us listen to the prophet Samuel--dubbed Uncle Sam by
his people--who has indeed begun to sound his prophecy to the chosen. He has
warned that the I AM Race--those who have the seed of the name I AM THAT I AM
within their hearts--"have not hearkened unto the LORD, nor have they fulfilled
the wholeness of the Law." Therefore, the Master says:
Some among this people must be and become direct initiates of Sanat Kumara, for
always there has been the requirement of the ransom. Let those who are the inner
circle of the devotees, those who are the first fruits who come and stand as the
ensign of the people, raise up the banner of Christ as the one whom they serve,
the one who by his very Communion promise at the Last Supper designated each and every son and daughter of God for the internalization of the