The words of the Prophet Samuel are to the chosen of the "I AM Race", the seed of which is in their hearts. What does it portend to say they have not fulfilled the wholeness of the law? Certain conclusions are drawn:
- some must become initiates of Sanat Kumara-"always there has been the requirement of the ransom?"Let the first fruits stand as the ensign and raise the banner of Christ-
- As on the last supper, let these internalize the word
- The laws of Christ and His teachings are n0t fully known today. We have not expanded our consciousness to his image and likeness, -There have always been the few who did so and they have had to shroud themselves in mystery or obscurity-or have been eclipsed or persecuted. GNOSTICS? CATHARS? Will there be a zealous undertaking for these lost teachings?
- The close initiates-these teachings have been revealed to them through the efforts of St Germain and others-The proof is the leading to successively higher consciousnesses unto the heart of the I AM consciousness. They become the "pure person of the Christ spirit."
- Note the last green phrase of this section of the posting.
However, as the decades have passed, the rate of increase in the return of
mankind's karma has precipitated what is known as the Dark Cycle--the era of
Chaos and old Night whose signs are foretold in Revelation, even as the hoof
beats of the Four Horsemen can be heard throughout the land. Let us listen to
the prophet Samuel--dubbed Uncle Sam by his people--who has indeed begun to
sound his prophecy to the chosen. He has warned that the I AM Race--those who
have the seed of the name I AM THAT I AM within their hearts--"have not
hearkened unto the LORD, nor have they fulfilled the wholeness of the Law."
Therefore, the Master says:
Some among this people must
be and become direct initiates of Sanat Kumara, for always there has been the
requirement of the ransom. Let those who are the inner circle of the devotees,
those who are the first fruits who come and stand as the ensign of the people,
raise up the banner of Christ as the one whom they serve, the one who by his
very Communion promise at the Last Supper designated each and every son and
daughter of God for the internalization of the Word...
Unfortunately, and this word is mild, but it is unfortunate indeed that the laws
of Christ and his Teachings, so meticulously brought forth to the close
initiates, are not fully known today, having been taken even from the holy
people. Therefore, to obey Christ becomes the challenge of the hour--to find the
Person of that Christ, to find the Way and the Teachings.
You have received the lost Word and the lost Teachings of Jesus Christ through
our effort....As a result of this, you have been strengthened and protected in
that Word and Teaching. And some from among you have taken their leave at the
conclusion of their embodiment and gone on in the full resurrection with Jesus
Christ....Thus, the proof of the Teaching and the Path is that it leads one
successively to that higher and higher consciousness where unto the individual
is assumed into the very heart of the I AM Presence [becoming indeed the pure
Person of that Christ].
Today, as we see the cycles of
earth's returning karma reach a mounting crescendo wherein even the four sacred
freedoms are threatened, the Brotherhood has set aside a place in America's
Rocky Mountains for the pursuit of the Lost Teachings of Christ to their fullest